Theodore Industrial Port offers unique services and features at the highest degree of professional service and low costs. Our fully customizable site allows us to anticipate and meet customer needs, while building long-term relationships.
Our facilities provide practical solutions to meet any of your cargo handling needs. Theodore Industrial Port offers 400+ acres of available land for facility development. We offer on-berth storage areas for temporary staging of inbound or outbound cargoes, as well as off-berth open and covered storage areas for cargo needing longer term storage.
Take a look at our uniquely customized port features:
- 3000 feet of bulkhead and docking facility
- Specialized heavy lift equipment ideal for project execution
- Adaptable land with the capability and space to build to your specifications
- Federally maintained 40 foot deep water channel with no air draft restrictions
- Convenient access to rail
- Personnel available to help design efficient facilities based on your company’s distinctive requirements
- 175,000 sq feet of warehousing space
- 800,000 barrels of liquid bulk storage
Regardless of your needs, Theodore Industrial Port has the space and capability to fulfill your every requirement.